DIY Over the Toilet Bathroom Shelf | Pinterest Inspired 2018
I am so excited to share this DIY with all of you! 2018 has inspired me to get rid of more stuff and declutter my space, starting with my bathroom sink. It feel so good to have a clean space with minimal stuff. Watch my YouTube video to see the entire process.
I found these beautiful gold shelf brackets at home goods about a year ago. And I finally made use of them! I wanted to clear up my bathroom sink space and what better way to do it than by adding a mounted shelf over the toilet. I saw a few ideas on Pinterest and decided to start with what I already had.
I went to Home Depot and purchased a piece of red oak wood for this DIY. You can get it any size you want just make sure it’s at least 1/2” thick. They will cut it to the exact size you want. I am really happy with the way my shelf turned out! It was easier than I anticipated.
Additionally, this is what you’ll need:
- Minwax 227624444 Wood Finish Penetrating Interior Wood Stain, 1/2 pint, Honeyhttp://amzn.to/2FM4wMD
- Sanding Blocks by 3M 3 Pack: http://amzn.to/2D8t9Bv
- Krylon Thick Clear Glaze Spray: http://amzn.to/2mE8fmE
- Face Mask for Protection: http://amzn.to/2DDmGj3
- Electric Drill: http://amzn.to/2DmwMak
- Suction Laser Leveler: http://amzn.to/2DbOJVA
- Gold 2-pc Shelf Brackets: http://amzn.to/2rdwzl4
Watch and Subscribe to my youtube Channel:
What are some of your favorite DIY’s? Comment Below!