My HOMEMADE Hair Mask for Fast Repair + Healthy Growth for Damaged Dry Hair
| All NATURAL & ORGANIC |
DIY Repair Mask for DRY and FRIZZY HAIR
| Benefits of Aloe Vera + Coconut Oil + Castor Oil + Vitamin E |
For the past two years I’ve put my hair under a lot of stress. I’ve been gradually going lighter and lighter so it’s essential for me to take extra steps to replenish and nourish my hair.
Thankfully my hair is longer than it’s ever been due to the care I’m giving it. However, it’s still pretty dry since I have curly hair and naturally dry skin. If you have processed, dry or brittle hair, or if you constantly use heat on your hair, try this amazing nourishing and hydrating mask. I love the way my hair and scalp feel after.
TIP: Apply to dry hair. Oil based masks work better when applied to dry hair. Water and oil don’t mix well, therefore, if you apply oil-based masks to damp hair the oils won’t grab on as well nor penetrate as deeply.
- REGROWTH: Coconut oil is a safe, effective, and reasonably priced solution if you have thinning hair. It can actually help grow hair, longer and thicker. The essential nutrients including the lauric acid, penetrates the hair shaft improving the overall health of the hair.
- DANDRUFF: For hundreds of years, people have used coconut oil to fight dandruff. This unsightly, and often itchy, condition can be caused by dry skin conditions, sensitivity to the harsh chemicals in hair care products, and commonly yeast-like fungal (Malassezia) infections.
- TO PROTECT FROM THE SUN:
Hair, like skin, is prone to sun damage. Coconut oil is a natural sunscreen, with an SPF of 8. If you are planning a day out in the sun, use it as a leave-in conditioner for all day protection. And, while you are at it, use it on exposed skin as well. Coconut oil is a safe and effective sunscreen for children and adults alike.
- HAIR GROWTH: Castor oilcarries ricinoleic acid and omega- 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation to the scalp, hence increasing hair It works on nourishing the scalp and strengthening the roots with the help of essential nutrients.
- TAMES FRIZZY HAIR AND SPLIT ENDS: Castor oil can also be used to prevent the hair from becoming dry and brittle, as well as to tame frizz and split ends, making it healthy, soft and bouncy after just a few treatments as it’s able to penetrate deep into the scalp and smooth rough hair follicles.
- HEALTHY FOLLICLES: Vitamin Eis an antioxidant that helps repair and build tissue. When you apply vitamin E to your scalp, it helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles, and healthy follicles encourage hair
- PREVENTS PREMATURE GRAY HAIR: Stimulates Hair Growth. Vitamin E has antioxidant properties that help repair damaged hair follicles and prevent tissue corrosion, which in turn encourages healthy hair growth. It also deeply conditions the hair from root to shaft to make it healthier and shinier, and even prevents premature graying.
- NORMALIZES OIL PRODUCTION AND pH LEVEL: The main reason behind hair fall is imbalanced pH levels or excessive production of oil on the scalp. Such scalp issues can cause excess hair loss that may result into thinning hair, baldness or alopecia. With a lot of dryness on the scalp, the sebaceous glands go into overdrive and start producing excess oil than usual. This excess oil starts to block the hair follicles, resulting in dandruff and itching, and at the end hair fall. Vitamin E oil is a hair care product that can provide necessary moisture to the scalp and will also calm the over-excited sebaceous glands while beautifully balancing the pH levels.
- PREVENTS HAIR LOSS: Aloe Vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair. Aloe Vera has a chemical make up similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- DANDRUFF: Aloe vera’s natural enzymes destroy the excessive dead skin cells and fungus that leads to dandruff (malassezia) while also leaving the scalp’s pH level balanced and hair moisturized. Apply to your scalp as a treatment before your wash and give yourself a fresh start! Massage the gel into your scalp and leave it for ten minutes, then rinse before shampooing or co-washing as usual.
YouTube Hair Growth Mask Recipe:
Links to Products:
- Virgin Organic Coconut Oil: http://amzn.to/2FbQiqZ
- 100% Pure Castor Oil: http://amzn.to/2FCTk5e
- Vitamin E Capsules: http://amzn.to/2owGVIQ
- Aloe Vera Whole Leaf Gel: http://amzn.to/2ox3oFR
- Mini Whisk: http://amzn.to/2COqwnB
- Measuring Spoons: http://amzn.to/2ox3pJV